Monday, May 9, 2011

My Library NEEDS This Album


The humor level alone would be out of this world. Thanks to Brother Gristle McNerd for pointing out that this is not a book but is actually a record. That makes it even better. Just gather the kids around the turntable on Sunday Morning and learn how Jesus came to us in a UFO. Follow the link below to actually HEAR parts of this gem. I know I am going to be soaking up the madness. Oddities like this are the 'Cave of Cool's' bread and butter.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2007/08/365-days-213---.html

5 comments:

Gristle McNerd said...

It's actually a record: http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2007/08/365-days-213---.html

Unknown said...

I think I am with you.

Kal said...

I knew you would be on my side, Val.

Belle said...

Hmm, I don't recall God mentioning flying saucers. I'll go right over and see what it says! If a person started a religion on it, they could be millionaires.

DrGoat said...

Yep. Ole L. Ron Hubbard started one called Scientology.
I wonder what it says in the Lord of the Rings about the Bible and UFOs.