Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Say It Isn't So Doc


This is the first time that I have cause to judge the character of the companions that the Doctor keeps. He usually has pretty high standards so I have no idea how these two numnuts slipped under his radar. I wish he could just use the Tardis to go back in time an 'rectify' the situation but we all know that only creates a time paradox and parallel universe that doesn't fix the original problem. You can't use time travel to kill Hitler as a baby and you just have to accept a universe where two twin bananas wear virtually identical pajamas.

5 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

Well, I've got to figure that a time comes when The Doctor just says, "Oh, f*** it, I've got a time machine! WHEEEEE!!!"

Tempo said...

Oh come on now..you've never heard of Bananas in pajamas? Theyre famous in Australia, a couple of TV kids characters

Tempo said...

Oh come on now..you've never heard of Bananas in pajamas? Theyre famous in Australia, a couple of TV kids characters

Kal said...

Oh I KNOW who they are. They freak me out more than those freakin Teletubbies and that creepy baby as the sun. They once did an entire show that showed a 3 year old making himself a single piece of peanut butter toast 6 TIMES because apparently watching midless repitition of a task done by someone under the age of two is beyond fascinating to anyone who is also under the age of two. I just had to watch it horrifyingly unfold in front of me. I was powerless to look away. I have never been more afraid for my sanity in all my life.

Wings1295 said...

My kids loved these guys when they were little! And me and the wife dressed as them one Halloween for the kids! :)