Monday, July 20, 2009

Ickybird


Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the art studio the folks at 'Interesting Pile' send me to 'ODOPOD' an art site for those of us who should never try to draw anything. The tools are addicting to use and allow one to create almost childlike drawings that on second look are much more complex than any child could create. In that vein, I give the world 'ICKYBIRD', my first genius creation. Marvel at my use of line and colour and gasp in horror at the diseased creature before you. Like a honeybee he should not be able to fly but there he is soaring above the polluted capitals of the world.

http://sketch.odopod.com

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Hey, art is all in what we want to create, no matter what any snobs try to say it "really is".

I like Ickybird.