Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100% Chance That This Will Suck

However, I do think the trailer is funny but the curse of the SNL 'sketch to movie' phenomenon will not be halted by this film. Right? Alot of people HATE this sketch but for some reason it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

There is something about knowing that EVERYTIME McGruber will start talking about some unrelated shit when he should be stopping the explosion that we all know is coming EVERYTIME. I feel very safe by that knowledge and comforted by it's predictability.

Sometimes 24 kills me because I don't know if someone is going to survive the really bad things the characters on that show experience. I KNOW in my head that Jack WILL make it to the end of the day but I am never really convinced and that is testiment to the greatness of that program.

No comments: