Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Michelle Trachtenberg - Meow







I totally approve of this photo shoot and Michelle's new 'edgier' look. That is just a whole lot of sweet. Thank you photoshop for once again perverting my understanding of beauty. I really mean "Thank You". I am not being sarcastic at all. She looks terrific. Since my chances of meeting her and spending extensive time in her company seem remote at best, the reality of what is a Michelle Trachtenberg will never let me down. Good on ya girl.

http://replicant.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think she is simply, simple... makes her much more than over the top like some feel they need to be...
but now i feel like the dirty ol' man

nice post!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Feel away. Embrace your inner pervert.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Grr, baby, grrr.

MJenks said...

I'm going to say...yes...I would deign to penetrate her.