Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hear Me Out Barack


I find that commenting on other sites sometimes produces things that I want to talk about or comment on for my blog. On the flip side I wonder what kind of sick person is so in love with his own prose and opinions that he quotes himself? What a fricken' ego on the guy, eh?

Tomorrow President Obama gives his 'State of the Union' speech and I am sure it will be full of his beautiful oratory and balloon juice rhetoric. Have you noticed by my tone that I am less than impressed with his first year in office? I don't even have a dog in this fight and I am pissed. That is what happens when expectation meets reality and the leap over THAT chasm is insurmountable. Anyways this is what I said on Dr Monkey's site. I think it pretty much sums up my annoyance.

"I am so depressed about Obama's first year and he isn't even my leader. Nothing he does or doesn't do really effects me. I just really hate all the stupid things you guys have to put up with just because no one wants to take responsibility for rocking the boat or doing the right thing just because it IS the right thing to do.

He is such a mouse it makes me crazy. Have some balls, kick some ass. You may not win but you will at least be able to live with yourself for the rest of your life. Choose the hills you want to die on and start climbing to the top. Everyday wake up and say 'This IS a good day to die'. GAH!

The only thing that empowers the 'Right' is your timidity. Become SHAFT. Kick some ass and take some names and if ANYONE even looks at you funny you take him aside privately and have the secret service squeeze their balls for five or ten minutes. Remind them that YOUR name is on the country's mortgage and the buck stops with you."

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Seems like some politicians start out with that mind-set, but rarely do we see it when they are actually in the office they ran for and we elected them to. Sad, sucks, and how the hell does it change if we just never freaking can predict the future?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm really regretting all my posts that help put him in to office.

MJenks said...

I do this a lot, too. I post on someone else's comment section, and then I think "Hey, that'd make a nice blog post."

And...I'm totally writing in "Shaft" on my next ballot.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Richard Roundtree or Samuel L. Jackson?

DrGoat said...

Gotta be Roundtree. I like Jackson, but that movie was awful.