Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Disney Girls

My political rantings are frankly irritating me and making me feel drained, so I'm going to do this meme I found on Tumblr and get my mind back on frivolous things where it belongs.

Also, I'm keeping this questions limited to animation films instead of the entire Disney output. Just streamlines it. Not that anyone's really interested.

1.Which Disney Princess film is your favorite - Beauty and the Beast/Mulan

2.Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite?--Lady the Tramp or The Aristocrats or Pincess Protection Program/ Mulan

3.Which Disney film makes you cry the most? - Bambi

4.Which Disney film makes you the happiest? - Lilo & Stitch.

5.Which Disney film has the best soundtrack- Little Mermaid

6.Which Disney film has the best love story? - Beauty and the Beast

7.Who is your favorite Disney Prince? - The Beast.

8.Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick? - THe Dragon from Mulan (Mooshu)

9.Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?>
strong>
Bagera and Balooo from the Jungle Book

10.Who is your favorite villain? Sher Khan - Jungle Book

11.What is your favorite Disney song? - "Under the Sea" from Little Mermaid

12.What is your favorite Disney villian song? - The one Gaston sings in Beauty and the Beast

13.What is your favorite Disney animal song? 'Circle of Life' - Lion King

14.What is your favorite Disney Princess song? - A Whole New World Alladdin

15.What is your favorite Disney Prince song? - Make a Man Out Of You - Mulan

16.What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song? - I guess "A Whole New World" from Alladin

17.What is your favorite Disney love song? - Kiss The Girl - Little Mermaid

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Wow, I agree with you on a lot of those choices. Love Jungle book, Aladdin, Lilo and Stitch, and Beauty and the beast. Didn't really care for Mulan, and I haven't watched princess protection program, though I didn't know that was animated.

Are you going to do a list of non-animated films? There's such a bounty of good classic Disney films.

TS Hendrik said...

Oi! I passed an award your way. Take it gracefully...

http://www.thenonreview.com/2010/01/kick-ass-blogger-award.html

DrGoat said...

Liked Beauty & the Beast. Being an old fart, I liked the earlier Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs & Sleeping Beauty....and Cal, we are interested.