Monday, July 27, 2015

Found In The Loose Figure Box


 
I have been digging through the loose figure tubs for days placing each one in their own plastic bags. That way I can add the right accessories when I find them. Best way to store them before I find a better way to display them in the proper kind of glass cabinets. I still have the backs from the first 50 or so that I initially opened back then. Found this Superman from the line inspired by his 90s animated series. Some of the first figures I got that Christmas and I opened. He had no accessories so I brought him up for some time with the Phantom and Batgirl.
 
 
I just did some research and found that there is indeed an accessory with this figure. Gah. Now I have to dig into the loose tubs of hell for it. This is why I love to keep my figures mint in package.
 

 

6 comments:

j-swin said...

"only Phantom is allowed out of the package." - old jungle saying.

j-swin said...

and seriously, i love the phantom, probably my favorite comic character, but that figure is so terrible. just a horrible sculpt job on the head, like it was bring your kid to work day and they said: "have at it, youngsters!"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's bad, yes. But that it's one of very few Phantom figure ever to be released it' a gem. You got the Skull Throne and two metal Phantom Rings with him. He has a belt and both his guns. It's from the movie. I wish I had the horse too. The accessories make up for the lame figure.

j-swin said...

have you seen this new phantom pop vinyl figure? i've read that it's due out the middle of august but everything i'm seeing says it's only going to be in australia. maybe your sis can hook us up!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

send me a URL...

j-swin said...

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/the-phantom-ghost-who-walks-pop-vinyl-figure.html#.VbbgT4r3bCR