Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Strain Season 2 Episode 3


I saved this one up for a two episode binge and now I am crapping my pants. What they did to those blind children is horrifying to the nth degree. I hate the way they move like little tarantulas and how they click when they navigate by echo location. I half want her to reunite with the Son who is very annoying this week. He could be turned and I would care not one wit.


I hope there is going to be a power struggled between the Nazi and the Rock Star to become the new vessel for the Master. Might give the old man enough time to sever both their heads for all time.


What has the Old Man done now? Whatever he put in his eyes cannot be good. He must fear his end is near. The Old Man owes people the truth. His truth is usually very painful. This was no exception.
 
 
I am getting pretty tired of The Kid. He's like Carl on the Living Dead. Grow up and get with the program. Childhood is over. There are vampires out to kill you. Oh and stop wrecking the lab you little punk. You almost deserve to be turned when your vampire mother and her new 'brood' finds you and find you they will.
 
I like the relationship between the Rat Catcher and the Hacker. He is a good guy and very kind to her. That means he will die in some glorious way saving her. This is how you build a great monster show - make me care about the characters and I will suffer with them and that is all the fun.

 
Sorry to lose these vampire commando guys. I was just starting to like them and I was interested in their backstory. Freakin' Eldridge is going to get his eventually and I hope it's a painful and hideous death.

 
I am loving a cool comic book series from Dark Horse that is adapting all three books. I hate having to wait to read the next issue because the comics are more than a year ahead of the TV show. 
 
 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

i'm on the same page with you, loved the commando guy, hopefully he made it out. the kid needs to go, very annoying.

i think the mom should become the new vessel and piss the nazi right off.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I think it's whomever is there at the moment of change. What if the OLD MAN became the vessel and let his body into the sunlight or whatever would kill the Master once and for all.