Thursday, July 30, 2015

Site Meter Is Back To Torment Me

For some reason my old school metrics are back and I am still doing worse, except for this one day. I wonder if it has anything to do with Sophie Coady and my post on her pictures years ago. Did she die or something? And if I can get so many visitors that one day, why can't I get he same numbers everyday? My blogger metrics are so much better than this in terms of larger numbers and on both I don't count my own visits to my own blog. Maybe this podcast stuff will up my profile or finally be the last nail in my blogging coffin.

 

2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

i get the weirdest metrics on some of my most mundane posts, which some of my best work gets almost entirely ignored at times- but i really just do it to entertain myself

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do too but I hate not knowing why my visits are dropping off so much. I love what I do also but I go on and on about the validation too much sometimes.