Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New To The Collection Of Cool - Batgirl - Blue, Grey And Gold

 

 
I am not one that usually goes for these pricier PVC Statues but once I got a look at the first line of figures that included this Batgirl, I was hooked on the line. I get several a year and the company helps make it easy for me by releasing only a few new characters every year. Not that these kind of things matter to me but I always see these go up in value and they command double the retail cost on the secondary market very quickly after being released. They are all designed by the same guy so there is continuity across the line. Two great pieces for my Batgirl collection.

 
I now have both versions of the great Bishoujo Batgirl Statue by Kotobukiya. Got such a great deal that she cost less with shipping than they go for at retail.
 
 

4 comments:

Bradley Copper said...

That Ass Though I loved It :)

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

got the black one too?? Nice...

Barbecue17 said...

I need to get the black and gold one. I only have the standard figure and it's a beautiful figure! It was my first Kotobukiya figure!

These are both awesome!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have had the black and gold one forever. I thought she was the standard figure. She was so great that I got another one to keep in packaged just so I could have one Batgirl always beside me.