Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Images From The Tentacle Wars

Here we go again. Even with these frustrating blog problems (I lost my sitemeter so I won't know my hit count and may have to restart from zero again - grrrrr) Big Daddy still has the time to look out for YOU, fool. This time we put you on notice to watch all wine stores and children's tricycles. Seems they are being collect by our bulbheaded enemies for some nefarious purposes. Or maybe they just want to get drunk and ride around the sea floor. Either way they are up to no good as usual. Got to give a big shout out to the cute snorkeler who seems to have the right idea about getting up close and personal with the sea life. I hope that fish she speared is the same one that brushed up against my leg last year. He's had it coming for awhile.

















1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Even though some are creepy, they are a fun bunch of pics! Like the styles.