Friday, September 25, 2009

What Do I Do?



I recently went back to read a comment I made on a good blog buddy's blog but it had been deleted. Now I am willing to believe that after I wrote the comment that I messed up somehow and it never posted. I was not critical at all, he gets enough of that from city dwelling mouth breathing cracker fishwives. I just told what I felt was a humorous pot story to match his humorous pot story. I thought it was one brother supporting another brother for the indiscretions of our pasts (We also both shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die). It was a long comment but was funny and I came out looking like a goober, everything you want in a comment. I am hurt though that I was judged and tossed aside like a spoiled peach. I am not a peach. If you cut me, I bleed blood, not peach juice. That's how you can tell that I am not an actual piece of fruit. You follow? If it was some Middle Eastern terrorist cabal deleting me I could live with that. The humas recipes on their 'Death to America Humas Recipes' blog are crap anyways. But this was my buddy, my 'brother from another mother'. He could always be counted on to champion my lunatic causes. Maybe I didn't know him at all. He made bunny cry.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I am guessing it wasn't me, since I don't think I have ever written a story like that in the first place.

But maybe it was just an error, or an accident? Hope for the best, bud!

Peace!

Unknown said...

Ummmm, dude, get your panties out of that big as wad they are currently in and go back and check the post right after my Cheech and Chong post. You posted your 'Meatball' comment on the post directly after my Cheech and Chong post. I wondered why you did it but I figured you had your reasons. Now quit crying Nancy because I'd never delete your comments damn it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Nancy has her panties rightfully unbunched.

Siskoid said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!

That is all.