Friday, September 25, 2009

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto - The Review



This cartoon was already a winner in my eyes once I had seen the trailer. How could you not like it? It was dirty and rude and violent -the three food groups of entertainment. However, its a piece of crap. Its like it was made by a 12 year old who just saw his first boobie and decided to make a cartoon about it. I barely got through the first ten minutes before I had to give up. Then I tried to watch it again. I lasted five minutes. I can be quite juvenile in my tastes but even this was embarrassingly bad. How anyone can screw up luchadors, naked girls, bloody mayhem, monsters and Dr. Satan is beyond me. Yes, he is called 'DR' Satan. That's the only thing that makes sense. He would SO be a show off like that. You know his degree came from some Caribbean medical school.

No comments: