Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year From The Cave Of Cool


Thanks to all those of you that I have met in the past year. Your contributions to my life mean more to me than you will ever know. Let's all hope that the next year and decade is better for us all. No zombie apocalypse, no alien invasions, and the fear of God put into all the haters and nut jobs out there trying to bring us down. Together we can fix this tiny mudball at the ass end of space. Keep the faith, stay thirsty, speak your minds and keep fucking that chicken (phrase of the decade). My unlimited love to you all...Cal

8 comments:

Sam G said...

Happy New Year to you too, Cal! Stay frosty.

Wings1295 said...

Happy New Year, Cal. Stay Cool, dude! Here's to a great 2010!

Chase March said...

All the Best in 2010.

Happy New Year Calvin!

Megan said...

I don't deserve it, but I will endeavor to so do in the year ahead.

You have been warned.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Back at ya big guy.

vancouver mark said...

Please let's let 2010 be the year we leave those chickens, and little Selena, alone.

And, I'd say yes, definitely, keep the faith, but then I think we'd disagree on the details. So let's all pray that 2010 is the year Cool Cal sees the light!
And that's the last preachment I'll offer him in 2009.

Happy new year, Cool Guy (although you and I both know the coolest Canadians are found just to the left of Alberta.)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Selena loves me. I could never abandon her Mark. And the only 'light' I will see will be the torches burning outside my window when the 'guns and torch and god' crowd track me down. THEN I release the squirrels.

Left of Alberta? My left or your left?

vancouver mark said...

Well, I'm either talkin about Saskatchewan or BC, so you tell me.
And remember, we're looking for COOL, not COLD.