Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm A Crushin' And A 'Gushing'

Found another new blog today. My blog list is so eclectic. Gregory today did a post on crushes and he made alot of good points that justify my crushes. I liked the way he said that it doesn't make us old men all pervy to have crushes on young pretty actresses. Isn't that the point? - to be crushing on them? I am proud of the ones I crush on because I went with quality girls/women. Someone who say crushes on Paris Hilton, Lady Ga Ga, Madonna or Margaret Thatcher are just wasting their vote as it were. Now THAT is creepy and pervy. My list is as follows - who is on yours? Make number 7 your FIRST celebrity crush if you can remember it. At the end explain WHY you made that person your number one? Please don't say "because she is purty".

1. Selena Gomez


2. Milla Jovovich


3. Kat Dennings


4. Christine Hendricks


5. Amanda Bynes


6. Camilla Bell


7. Caroline Monroe (old school crush - first crush)



I took my reasons for lovin' on Selena Gomez from Samurai Frog because he summed up what I was thinking but expressed it better than I could.

"Between her hilarious acting on her TV show and her more layered turns in Disney Channel’s Princess Protection Program and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (rare Disney Channel movies that are both entertaining and on message about family, friendship and loyalty instead of just mentioning those things in passing), she’s proving herself to be the most talented actress of her generation. I hope she gets movie roles worthy of her talent, and not just manufactured crap for kids. She’s off to a very good start."

No comments: