Friday, December 25, 2009

Things Like This Make Me Miss My Dad The Most


If there was ever a show we enjoyed watching on 'Lonestar' it was the 'Rat Patrol'. It seems like those guys had the best job in the entire war. Either driving a cool jeep through the sand dunes or using the 50 calibre on the back. Stupid Nazis. They could never catch our guys for more than ten minutes at a time. I had the G.I. Joe desert outfits and my dad did the jeep up like on the program. No one messed with me at the sandpit.

http://eclecticbanana.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I don't think I have ever seen an episode of "Rat Patrol"

ThoughtCriminal said...

If four guys could do that much damage to the German army with two Jeeps, I guess the Warsaw Pact never really stood a chance to invade Western Europe.