Sunday, December 27, 2009

K...I Don't Like Her

Because any 'cause-celeb' immediately turns me off. I also have mentioned before that she has 'toe thumbs' - yes TOE THUMBS - when you loose your first set of thumbs and they replace them with the second toes on each foot. Don't laugh. It works and it's been done. Take at look at pictures that show her thumbs. They are massive. However, I do like this Donna Troy look for her. If they ever were to make a Teen Titans movie she would unfortunately be my first choice after seeing this picture. Of course they would have to do some CGI work on those thumbs though. Very distracting.

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Is that Megan Faux-ks? She does nothing for me. There is one picture of her that when I see it I think, "she's hot," then I realize it is her and lose it. She is my female Tom Cruise.