Friday, January 1, 2010

Problems With The Help


"Very funny Mr Decorator. I leave for a few weeks, come home and find THIS where my new stone breakfast nook should be. If I had come home in the middle of the night and not the next morning I may have had a heart attack. Who put you up to this? Was it that Mrs Neusbalm in 3G??? The one who always bitches that I play my Slim Whitman yodel albums too loud. Well you can tell her from me that what she hears is ALL ME BABY. It's live! Also tell her if I see that yappy little purse poodle of hers pooping in the hallway again he is going down the garbage chute. You tell her. I trust you will have THIS abomination removed by the time I get home and my nook ready as we discussed and agreed upon. Or I will sue you, and all your immigrant help. Do I need to check for green cards? No? Good. We understand each other. GAH!"

http://cephalopodteaparty.blogspot.com/

No comments: