Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy 94th Birthday Ernest Borgnine


I love how adorable this magnificent bastard has become the older he has gotten. He has no unexpressed thoughts in his head. He will tell anyone who will listen that the secret to his longevity is the fact that he masturbates alot. Gotta love that life lesson.

I saw 'Marty' again a few weeks ago and it's easy to forget how good an actor (and Oscar winner) he was/is. He was also in three of my favorite childhood adventure movies - 'Ice Station Zebra', 'Escape From New York' and 'The Poseidon Adventure'. Plus everyone says my Dad looked just like him as he got older.

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

Ernest Borgnine is a treasure. And on top of that, he's Quentin McHale, the tiger of the Pacific.

Kal said...

Oh I forgot about that gem. And he flew the Airwolf with Jan Michael Vincent. Now there is a face that took one too many hits with a shovel.

Kal said...

Oh I forgot about that gem. And he flew the Airwolf with Jan Michael Vincent. Now there is a face that took one too many hits with a shovel.