Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where Is The Rest Of Her Head??


I am starting to notice something that is annoying me. (ONE thing annoys YOU? How can you be the Calvin that we know?)

Why is it that every picture I see has the top half of the subject's head cut off. I was taught photography as a child and did a lot of picture taking as a teen and that was always rule number one after FOCUSING - frame your shot so that you don't cut off the head of your subject.

Maybe because I am extra special grumpy today that it bugs me all the more tonight.

2 comments:

Tempo said...

Thats a really good point Cal, I take a lot of pics and always frame so the head is clean. I guess we could make guesses why they do this.. any ideas?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

It takes a respectful man to notice this.
xoRobyn