Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mug Shot Of The Decade


I have a fondness for mug shots. I highlight my favorite cute girl mugshot every Friday when 'The Smoking Gun' posts their weekly list. I try to imagine what people are thinking as they get their crime face on. I so want to know the whole story and the series of bad choices that they made that evening to land themselves in the police station. You can always tell the ones that have had their photo so professionally done before and the first timers. First timers usually have tears in their eyes or that 'deer caught in the headlights' look.

So as an expert I have chosen my number one favorite mug shot of the decade. It wasn't an easy choice to make. I could have went with a celeb like Nick Nolte but instead I chose this woman who is the complete package. I have to ask myself - "Why the cow suit? It wasn't even Halloween. That must have been the worst children's party EVER. Did they really need to take her picture while wearing the ENTIRE costume?". Regardless this shot is a classic that will stand for all time as an example to anyone else thinking they can just expose their udders whenever and wherever they like and not suffer the consequences.

No comments: