Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey Aliens!


If you want me to be impressed that you have a civilization that is capable of interstellar flight, you really should not show up for our first meeting wearing the gayest pajamas I have ever seen. I hope you have a witty reply when reporters ask you all what the hell you were thinking about when you picked out your cloths this morning. It's like you mock us by looking as stupid as you can. What's the matter? Earth not good enough for you to break out the silver jumpsuits? If your arrival is all part of some grand invasion scheme then we are doubly offended and in no way can we take anything you say or do seriously. Next time do a little research before you choose to visit our planet. GAH! You are so lame.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, but they have cool belts. And give them a break, they ARE green.

Kal said...

Sorry, I can't get past the pjamas. I can't unsee what I have seen. You only get one chance to make a first impression.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Totally agree. Gay pijamas aren't good as an invasion army uniform.

borky said...

Calvin: "If you want me to be impressed that you have a civilization that is capable of interstellar flight, you really should not show up for our first meeting wearing the gayest pajamas I have ever seen."

Well, it does expressly say on the cover of the comic: Have they come out...?

Sam G said...

I would wear pajamas all day if I could....why not aliens? Those old Gold Key comics really bring back memories for me.

Dr. MVM said...

Those PJ's rock.