Monday, April 25, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge - The Letter U - Unlimited Love


Soul singer Barry White would always expressed his 'unlimited love' for his fans and I have long taken that salutation to heart. I have never been a person who always fit in with the popular crowd. Fortunately, I have been lucky throughout my life to be accepted by many who feel outcast like myself.

I have always been drawn to people with similar 'outsider personalities', 'geek interests' and who appreciate those people with wit and a skewed look at life. It is good to know that such people exist in this world and that I get to interact with them on a near daily basis. I understand you. You are my people.

My unlimited love to you all.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's the beauty of the internet, isn't it -- makes it so much easier to find your own peeps. Those peeps will be scattered across a country, continent or world but it doesn't matter! Every day they can come and party at your blog!

Kal said...

I love the way my people accept me and don't go screaming into the night. It's very validating.

TS Hendrik said...

The way I look at it our numbers are continually growing. Pretty soon it's the non-geeks that will be outnumbered.

csmith2884 said...

cheers my friend

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I have unlimited love for you and what TS said above: "Pretty soon, the non-geeks will be outnumbered."
xoRobyn

Kal said...

Waiting for the non-geeks to become outnumbered is what keeps me going each and every day.

Sarah said...

"And the GEEK shall inherit the earth..."

Oh yes, it's happening. They warned you in high school not to pick on the nerds because they'd be your bosses, leaders, doctors, etc one day.

And it's happening...!