Saturday, April 30, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge - The Letter Z - Zarathos


The first supernatural Ghost Rider is stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze, who, in order to save the life of his mentor, agreed to give his soul to "Satan" (later revealed to be an arch-demon named Mephisto). Instead, his soul bonded with the entity called Zarathos. When utilizing Zarathos' powers Blaze's flesh is consumed by hellfire, causing his head to become a flaming skull. He rides a fiery motorcycle and wields trademark blasts of hellfire from his skeletal hands. He starred in the series from 1972-1983. - Wikipedia


Now that the April A-Z Blogging Challenge is over I would like to thank all of you who took a chance and checked out my blog. I have increased my own number of interesting people to follow, many who are published authors. I hope you found some entertainment when you came here and I hope you stick around for a long time after this blogging challenge is done.

5 comments:

Paradox Al said...

I was so sad when I watched the Ghost Rider movie. What a missed opportunity that was. It could have been such a fun film.

Laura Brown said...

I've come to visit on Zed day of the A to Z Challenge. I like history too.

http://wordgrrls.com/

Unknown said...

Love Ghost Rider! What a cool looking character.

Belle said...

I liked the Ghost Rider movie, but then I hadn't read the comic or know the story.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Nice Cover!