Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Am Not The Only One Who Thinks This Right?


I freely admit I watch alot of trashy TV. Nothing more so than the 'Real Housewives' series. Regardless of the city those women are some crazy ass bitches. So I know who Teressa is on the cover of this magazine. I have seen her children on the big screen TV - but GAH!

Tell me, honestly, are those the ugliest ass children you have ever seen? Those are circus children. It's like they shaved those 'wolf boys' and put them in pink tops. YIKES!

11 comments:

Marnie said...

She actually has a talent agent hired for her oldest daughter AND the agent actually got her some work. It's all politics.

Kal said...

And circus movies.

M. D. Jackson said...

You're not the only one who thinks it.

But you are the only one who said it. Good luck getting invited to Teressa's house for dinner now, dude!

Kal said...

Why should I care. Bitch will just throw a table at me like she did to uber-skank Danielle. Plus bitch be living in a dumpster with her ugly ass feral youngins. I got nothing to fear.

Pat Tillett said...

Also, the photos have probably been airbrushed to make them look good.....

Kal said...

Double Yikes!

csmith2884 said...

You just can't polish a turd. And thank you feral youngins made me spew soda on the laptop screen.

Nick Ward said...

Sweet baby jeddy. They look like they're animatronic. The only work they'll get is Critters 8: Jersey Shore.

Ravyn said...

Holy mackerel - those kids are just not "see-worthy" hahaha

Kal said...

Good one Ravyn - who knew you were the funny one in the family.

The Invisible Seductress said...

I always thought they were weird looking...But your description of a shaved wolf boy made me spit my OJ out!!!


damn that's just funny!!