Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Makes Me Smile From My Tumblr

Esquina de la Estresllita has inspired me to list images of things that mean a lot to me and express my interests. Many such genres have been crammed into my tumblr but for my Second Anniversary I should express them here to show all you bitches who DO NOT also visit my tumblr and who think I am merely a one-trick pony.

Maybe next year all the pictures will be of me and some beautiful adventureres who has fallen in love with me over this blog and moves here to love me. Sigh - dreams and performing witchcraft every year to make it happen. We could buy an RV and travel the country ya know. Please get your applications in early.



























7 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I need some Batman Cola. It's the only thing that'll quench this super thirst.

Copyboy said...

Love the mr. miracle cover.

Baby Sister said...

Glad I could help. :) I was never able to find your blog until this morning...but I'm glad I did!!

Good list Kal, god list.

DrGoat said...

Ride a buffalo, drinking a Batman Sparkling Cola. That's what it's all about...or aboot, as they say in your neck of the woods.

Hart Johnson said...

There are some great ones here--and yes, I now see that you have varied interests... I am with Calvin though--really CAN'T please everybody... just be you and don't worry about what the masses think.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Awesome selection of photos, Kal! I especially like the last little comic bit. I want the t-shirt.
xoRobyn

D.I. Felipe González said...

"Cola de Batman" is something I definitely wouldn't like to taste.
But riding a buffalo I would surely do without hesitation.