Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WANT!


Can you imagine how great it would be to wake up to a piano sonata and sunshine coming through the windows? You feel like it will be a great day. Then you turn to see THIS guy on your bedside table.

I know if this happened to me that I would first rub the sleep from my weary eyes and then I would beat it to death with the lamp until it was nothing but fluff.

Don't worry though, I would have a closet full of them so I can have a fresh one to destroy each morning. Doesn't he look tailor made to take abuse?

4 comments:

Nick Ward said...

It's been a while since I've left a comment. But I am watching. I have to say this post reached into my cold heart and made me smile. Beating it with a lamp is a lovely touch. Keep up the fine work.

Kal said...

Thanks Nick. Glad you saved it up for this moment. I needed the support from a fellow grump like me.

erin said...

I could totally make one of these for you to beat the crap out of!

Kal said...

Don't tease me Erin. I would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat.