Saturday, August 29, 2009

El Gato


I am sort of a zealot when it comes to my hatred of people who dress up their pets in clothing on a regular basis. Now I know the little rat dogs have no fur and about a thimble worth of blood flowing through them so you have to put a sweater on them when you go out into the tundra. But does its sweater have to match yours? Does your little 'Boobookins' need an outfit for each day of the week or worse yet each mood they are feeling? The one day of the year that I cut these sad and lonely people some slack is Halloween. Everything living thing should be able to dress up in costumes on Halloween. Even if they are bad costumes but that is a post for another time. Usually Admiral Fluffy goes as a cat if he goes anywhere but I can see him pulling off this look. Now I just need a Musketeer costume of my own. Porthos was one of the Three Musketeers and he was the fat one so don't give me that look. I could cut a dashing swath across that dance floor. OOOOOOO high boots, pantaloons, a feather in my hat and a sword. They knew how to dress back then.

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

It's so humiliating for the animal be forced into wearing the frou-frou. You don't have to be that intuitive to know that they hate it.

Nicole said...

If I see a matching cat-and-human pair wandering aimlessly, I'll give 'em a ride, crazy man. LOL That comment made absolutely no sense, even to me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You go girl! LOL. Recognizing that you don't make sense is the first sign to getting better.

Nicole said...

Hi. I'm Nicole, and I make no sense. Lemony Snicket ate a cricket. As you can see, I'm an addict. And no stranger to love. You know the rules, and so do I. I JUST CAN'T STOP! LOL

Word Verification: opaited