Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Freakin Cool Is This?


You can take the boy out of Cimmeria but you can't take Cimmeria out of the boy. The above picture shows that Arnold keeps the sword prop from 'Conan the Barbarian' in the California Governor's office! No one can ever tell me that Brother Arnold isn't the most interesting man in the world. Trace the ark of his life and try not shake your head listing his achievements. Got to watch me some 'Pumping Iron' this afternoon to remind me of where it all started. Speaking of the most interesting man in the world, these are among my all time favorite commercials. What a great campaign for a beer I have never even heard of. "Stay thirsty my friends."










http://thedw.us/

1 comment:

JennyMac said...

That is pretty cool...!

and these commercials crack me up.