Sunday, August 30, 2009

Viona Art


Am I the only straight guy with an appreciation for fashion and design? I was looking at the site Cabinet of Curiosities and fell in love with the first outfit. These were all created by fairytale photographer Viona Art. What are the chances, do you think, that we can get all women to dress like this from now on. Sure its a pain in the ass to put the whole look together but look at the end result. The addition of ram and deer antlers are a nice touch. Classy if not functional. Have I gone into my Victorian Steampunk happy place again? If so don't tell me. I will be in the dirigible. Call me when supper is ready.





http://www.viona-art.com/

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I like those outfits... I'd wear them... If they were slightly less... er... revealing.

Word Verification: caliz

Drake said...

My girlfriend would love these and would look pretty darn good in them.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Now tell me-Do you think ram horns are too much for work? ;)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Ram Horns project that perfect attitude. "Approach if you must but if you annoy me with your words I am gonna go all Rammy on you ass"