Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh The Horror!





I was thinking this afternoon and I hate to say this but buying Marvel has the greatest shot at saving Marvel. If for some totally illogical a reason, somene at Disney, the same ones that made the great 'Kim Possible' and the 'Weekenders' and 'Filmore' wil find themselves in charge of these great properties. Could be the second rennaisance of great superhero cartoons. Disney got all the bucks and the tech to put out some wiked cool cartoons. For every cartoon for kifd to enjoy there would be something more adult for us but not the real violent stuff. All the great stories like 'Judas Contract' or the 'Secret Wars', (you know the one with the Beyonder?) could get animated. How hard would it be to do 'Marvels' or 'The Phoenix Saga' or 'Kree Skrull War" or the more recent "Civil War"? I will no doubt be wrong but this time I chose to hope.



00000000 Walt...just when I decide I hate this you go and tease me with this magnificent 'MODUCK'. I hearby support and look forward to working with our new corporate overlords.



http://superpunch.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Nicole said...

WOLVERINE, NO!

Word Verification: walesh

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Yeah, this development sucks balls.

Wings1295 said...

Well, we should hope for the best, that Disney will let Marvel keep their own 'personality'. Right?

Right. :)

Drake said...

Coming soon from Disney/Marvel/Pixar : "Snow White and the Seven Wolverines"

Robert McKinney said...

Honestly, after seeing what Quesada and the rest have done to Marvel (especially my favorite, Wanda), I say bring on the Mouse.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hate to say that buing them has the createst shot at saving them. If for some totally illogical a reason somene over there, the same ones that made the great 'Kim Possible' and the 'Weekenders' and 'Filmore' wil find themselves in charge of these great properties. Could be the second rennaisance of great superhero cartoons.