Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The ETERNAL Struggle


For those of you who felt our battle with the cephalopod menace was something I made up for both my and your amusement I am sorry to burst your bubble. These old maps show that there were times in our history when the tentacled ones were in charge of vast tracts of human occupied land and were not shy about letting everyone know that their reach and ambitions were vast indeed. Modern weaponry have temporarily drove them back to cold bottom of the oceans but we cannot let our guard down for a second. They are patient and wait in the murky depths for a chance, any chance, to extend their tentacles further into our lives. Waste them all I say. Get them before they get us I say. And they ARE after us. We have the distractions of our lives to keep from thinking about this issue 24/7 but the cephalopod does not. There is evile in the waters that does not sleep and only thinks, and plans, and ferments his hatred. That is what they do. That is ALL they do. I am sorry if this is disturbing news to you but who else is gonna tell you the truth now that the 'Weekly World News' no longer publishes a 'paper'. Oh and those of you who want to see some wicked cool map designs from the past, check out the addy below.


http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2009/08/unusual-and-marvelous-maps.html

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Damn them! Damn them to hell!

Wings1295 said...

WHERE DO YOU EVEN FIND SOME OF THESE THINGS??? AND YES I KNOW I AM YELLING!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Follow the link man..follow the link. And sometimes I don't find them. They find me.