Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Hate To Remind You Bitches Of This....


But you are gonna lose SO BIG this Winter. Its our moment in history to show all of you how we do it in the snow. We rule the cold baby so double up on your long jumpers and just come to Whistler for the party. We love you...we really do. Oh and if I had my choice I would design the speed skating, bobsledding, luging and other speed outfits to resemble this fantastic superhero design. Brilliant in its simplicity (sans electrified effect of course).



http://thisisnthappiness.com/page/3

6 comments:

Doc Atomic said...

Wait... Why "sans electrified effect"? That's the best part!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Stupid Olympic rules. Like that would give us an advantage like we really needed one.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I loves the Olympics waaaaaaaaaay more than most people. I'm stoked that it's in your fine country once again.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Once again we are separated at birth Brother Monkey. The Olympics are terrific. Even with all the hype and stuff its an every two year event that I totally get into and embrace.

Karen said...

The new jersey's strike me as very old school/retro. At first I didn't like them but the more I see them, the more their simplicity speaks to me. It's about the hockey, not the clothes. Rock it Canada.

And I've always wondered about our skiing and speed skating outfits. Why aren't they more like the superhero design? It screams Canada especially when compared to the often yellow/orange monstosities we've warn in the past.

WORD VERIFICATION: AMMEN

Hmmm, I wonder if that's an answer to our prayers of hockey gold once more?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Captain Karen I salute your dedication...I know..sooooo weak. We are gonna be loving it this winter. Hockey Gold on home ice. Its a no-brainer.